This is the Project for the next Gino's Tower in Turin - developed by Flavio Fassio over this incredible Turin landscapre. #immateriale arte.
Yesterday I talk with Mister Gino's that would like to build his next Tower here in Turin. Gino's telling me just one desire; this will be the highest tower of Turin so in accord with Gino's view. I contaminated with a Gino' s building a neighboring area of Piazza Castello.
This is the final result, here in a night view from the Monte of the Cappuccini, hoping all of you will sooner follow in love for this building is time to be proud prodding about the idea to get a Gino's Tower also in Turin. 

Gino's Tower is a special realization under the umbrella of - #immateriale arte - project.


I hope you will like it and don’t forget to subscribe to
 my YouTube channel.

Popular Posts